If you’re looking for the perfect shade to take you through the holiday season (and all the way into summer), OPI Alpine Snow is the one. This fresh, crisp white by the number one salon brand is extremely versatile – it’s like buying three polishes in one bottle! Use on your nails as a plain color, for French-look tips, or as a base coat to really make your color polish pop! You can even use it in nail art with alternating colors, water marbling and dotting designs. With so many options, your OPI Alpine Snow can give a new look every week.
It can difficult finding a white that goes on evenly without streaks, and provides good coverage without chipping. OPI Alpine Snow is on the thicker side, so it doesn’t need too many coats and applies evenly. It may look a bit streaky when wet, but it dries smooth. As a base coat you will only need one coat and two if you want to use the OPI Alpine Snow as the only color on your nails. OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ brush helps with getting that smooth, professional finish – the specially shaped bristles are designed to hold more lacquer, spread quickly and evenly, and provide a streak-free application.
How to use OPI Alpine Snow
- For crisp, clean nails that will work with any occasion go for all-white. This look works well with darker skin tones. Start with an OPI base coat, then apply two layers of the OPI Alpine Snow – make sure to wait for each coat to dry properly (OPI recommends 1 minute). Finish off with a top coat and you’re good to go!
- For a classic, polished look, you can’t go wrong with a simple French manicure. The thick formula means you’ll only need one coat for the tips.
- To make your color polishes look more vibrant, start with a base coat of OPI Alpine Snow, then top with one – two layers of color polish. Don’t forget to finish off with a top coat to prevent chips!
- For a festive look top the base coat with a glitter polish!
- Match with a formal black or a bold red and create simple – but eye-catching – geometric patterns.
With so many fun options, the only question is – how will you use your OPI Alpine Snow? Also remember to check out our other articles about nail trends here!